If Only...


If only I had known that the night would fall so quickly,
I wouldn't have lived this day recklessly.

If only I knew our years were numbered, 
I would have kissed you more and hugged you more often.

Maybe, every time I loosened my hand from yours, 
I should have believed for once, that, at the right moment even the wrong wishes are granted.

That spur of my anger, that hell that I broke loose,
Now seem so small before your ageless love, but if only I knew.

If only I knew that experience matters more than logic, 
I wouldn't have smothered your judgement nor would I insist on mine. 

If only I knew that after the storm comes the sunshine, 
If only I knew that love is the solution to all problems,
I wouldn't have spent every second as an aeon, 
Instead, I would have chosen to fly with you to the eternal end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment